Thank you for shopping with us! We take great pride in our work and want you to be completely happy and satisfied with your purchase.
Our items are handmade from start to finish. We make every effort to describe our products accurately and inspect them before shipping. It is normal to expect slight variations in color, texture, and print placement on an item. My inks are hand-mixed and occasionally pigments may leave a "streak". This is normal and hard to completely avoid. Such is the character of handmade!
Please be aware that colors may vary on different computer monitors and while we do our best to describe and photograph our work, complete color accuracy is very difficult to achieve. Before placing an order, please read item descriptions and dimensions carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
In the event that you are not happy, please notify us as soon as possible and we will do our best to assist you and, if needed, issue a return or exchange authorization. Returns and exchanges must be authorized within 7 days of receipt and items returned within 14 days of receipt in perfect condition, clean and unused, with receipt and tags attached.
• For any defective or damaged merchandise, we will gladly issue a full refund, including return shipping.
• All other returns will be accepted or exchanged at the customers' expense.
• Custom and personalized orders are not eligible for refund or exchange and must be pre-paid.
• PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL HANDLING FINE ART SERIGRAPHS AND PRINTS as any damage or mark will not make a return/exchange and refund possible.
• All items on SALE are final and can not be returned or exchanged.
• Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment, once the item is received and inspected within a few days.
We can be reached at 401.742.9641 EST 9am-5pm weekdays or you can email us at email@example.com.